Sporting Hackney currently runs six teams providing competitive football for players of all ages from 16 to 40 and over.
Our team structure is designed to provide a clear pathway for young players to move from good quality youth football to play at a high level of the adult game without leaving the borough.
Our current teams are:
- Senior First team: playing at step 7 of the FA National League System in the Middlesex County Football League Premier Division
- Senior Reserve team: playing in the MCFL Senior Reserves Division
- Under 16s: playing in London FA youth cups and the Hackney Marshes Saturday Youth Football League
- Under 18s: playing in London FA youth cups and the Echo Youth League
- Under 21s: playing in the London FA Junior cup
- Veterans side: playing in the Essex Veterans Football League Division 3 West & Division 3 League Cup.
More information about each of these teams, including training venues and times, team managers and will soon (late 2016) available on the individual team pages. In the meantime if you wish to contact the club about any of the teams please click here.